Benefits of Music Education
Music education also helps to boost the social-emotional skills and cognitive development among children. Examples of these benefits are:
1. Boosts self esteem: Participating in group activities that provide an opportunity to bond with teachers or class mates
2. Teaches cooperation and building relationships: Taking turns to share the musical instruments and exchange notes with peers can help build relationship and develop a sense of camaraderie among children.
3. Builds erseverance: Trying to find different methods to play an instrument.
4. Gives social experience and exposure: Learning with others and participating in group activities.
5. Boosts self confidence: Being able to play a song or a tune is an achievement and that surely going to add extra points in the confidence department.